Thursday, June 24, 2010

Last Will and Testament

Last Will and Testament
On the occasion that I keel over and die, these are my wishes.
1. All furniture goes to Suzan Moriarty.
2. All books except children’s books go to Taylor Moriarty.
3. All toys, comics, children’s books go to Kevin and Ash Gorall.
4. Paintings are split between Aaron and Sam Gorall.
5. All pictures except those with Suzan Moriarty in them or trips we had together go to my mother. Those travel pictures Suzan Moriarty and I participated in and/or those with Suzan Moriarty in them belong to Suzan Moriarty.
6. All theatre materials go to Suzan Moriarty.
7. The hard drive with documentaries goes to Kevin and Ash Gorall. The others go to Suzan Moriarty.
8. All other items belonging to me can be divvied up as Suzan Moriarty best sees fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment